Follow the Fibers,
enabling your Circular Economy ambitions!
Are you interested in Sustainability and the Circular Economy?
Here is the opportunity to understand the ins and outs of sustainability and marketing.
We are seeking an energetic, responsible Marketing and Media Intern to join our organization. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and have direct impact, then this may be the place for you!
- You will use different social media platforms
- You will manage the Company website
- Content Creation for website and social media platforms
- Research and writing for websites
- You will also have the opportunity to work with other functions within the Marketing team on a number of projects
- Events support
- Must be 18 years of age
- Currently pursuing your Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma or are a recent graduate.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated, communicative, able to work independently in handling challenges
- Proficient in Dutch and English
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas